Welcome...

There are so many variables that go into making a PIZZA. The hydration of the dough, flour, yeast and many more.. Amounts of any kind of yeast in a pizza can make a big difference. Most recipes posted on the web, use too much yeast in their recipes. What I have found out so far, is either bulk fermenting the dough or cold fermenting the dough will give a better flavor in the crust. I am still experimenting to find different flavors in the crust of pies. In my opinion pizza is all about the best flavor you can achieve in a crust. I still am on the journey about flavors in the crust. Even differences in temperatures in you home or times of the year can influence how much yeast to use. If you want a pizza to develop flavors in the crust, there are many ways to go about achieving this.

Pizzas

Pizzas
Preferment for Lehmann Dough Pizzas

Crust of Pizza

Crust of Pizza
Rim of Preferment Lehmann Formula

Adventure in Pizza Making

There are many ways to go about trying to make any kind of pizzas you want to create. PIZZA making is fun and also you get to eat your finished product. I learned to make all my pizza on http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php If you look on pizzamaking.com you can see all the beautiful creations of pizzas members make on this site. Members and moderators help members and guests achieve almost any kind of pizzas they want to create. Since joining this site, my pizza making skills have gone from non-existent to something much better. I invite you to take a look at this site.

Total Pageviews

Sicilian Pizza

Sicilian Pizza
Sicilian Pizza with Preferment for Lehmann Dough

At my mom's home getting ready to bake in her gas oven

At my mom's home getting ready to bake in her gas oven
click on picture to go to post

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Some new pictures added to..Some Leftover Pictures, I forgot to post.





A few more pictures added.  My parents home that they built by themselves over a four year period of time, while working full-time. This is where I grew up from a small child.  The other home is where my children grew up in. These are some leftover pictures on my computer that I forgot to add to my blog.  I have many pictures on my computer of pizzas I made.  Eventually I will add all the pictures of the pizzas and if anyone wants the formula for a certain kind of pizza I made in the past, they can comment and I will try to find the formula I used.  I added a picture of my son at my small pizza stand.  He hadn't ever tried my pizzas before. That darn Steve is always clowning around and tried to take a picture of me..lol, he could see I didn't want my picture taken.



These pictures are leftover pictures of my Salsa Stand, Funnel Cake & Mexican Food Stand and some more pictures of my pizza stand as my mother and I were building it.

Still have a lot of pictures to post someday, if anyone is interested.  Some of the new pictures were when I first bought the funnel cake stand, my mom and dad helping to paint Green Dragon one time, and the concession trailer.

Norma























































2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Pleased to meet you,
    such a lovely kind of pizza, very tempting!
    For me the right pizza should be very very thin.
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cucina di Barbara,

    Pleased to meet you, too! Thanks so much for looking at my blog. I enjoy many kinds of pizzas and am always experimenting to find new ones. I also enjoy your blog very much and want to try some of your formulas. They look very interesting and tasty! Thanks for sharing in you blog also.

    ReplyDelete