I think this De Lorenzo's/Robbinville clone dough performed like it should. The dough ball was easy to pound out and when stretching it out over the edge of my table it opened very easily to 14”. I stretched the dough a little to 14” and I think it would have torn if I had tried to toss or twirl it. I don't know if I should have mixed the dough more. I wonder how easy you dough was to press out and stretch over your workspace.
I think my problem when using the BS to make this attempted De Lorenzo's clone pizza is I did not start the bake hot enough. I loaded the pizza when the stone measure 534 degrees F. I was worried that the long bake would burn the bottom crust at a higher heat. I also think I left too much bench flour on the bottom skin, because the flour can been seen some on the bottom crust. There was not any char on the top crust or bottom crust either, but that might be remedied with a higher temperature to start the bake. The pizza was very good though, even with the things that went wrong in this attempt. The pizza was taken out of the oven and oil was applied to the rim and also a little more cheese was applied to the pizza after the first part of the bake.